The following are the Logic Reasoning Questions in 2017 Civil Service Exam. This can serve as your reviewer to the upcoming Civil Service Examination.
DIRECTIONS: Each item in this section consists of a statement or a passage followed by several assumptions. Determine the best assumption/s that can be logically made from the given statement or passage. On your Answer Sheet, shade completely the bubble that corresponds to your answer.
101. In order to maintain the good service of government officials, Civil Service Commission has created the system of Incentives and Rewards.
I. All government officials are not doing well in their performance
II. There are only one who will take the rewards/s.
III. Discipline Systems are made so that every government officials will do their best in their service
IV. Incentive and rewards are big help to improve the performance of each government officials
1. I, II,III,and IV 2. I and III 3. I and IV 4. III and IV 5. II only
102. You may take this software for 30 days for trials or reviews.
I. This particular software is ensuring its good an modest function for 30 days
II. There are limited function in this software for 30 days
III. Users must buy this software if they are satisfied
IV. Users must buy this software for longer usage
V. Generally trials are good for knowing the software.
1. IV only 2. I and V 3. I, II, III and IV 4. III and IV only 5. II and V only
103. It is advisable that if Marikina River, goes in 15 m high water level, people in the nearby areas must evacuate if it is continue to rise.
I. Marikina River can cause floods in nearby places if it is continue to rise.
II. Government has no concrete preparation in the times of floods.
III. 15 meters high on Marikina river is a signal of evacuation immediately
IV. Pollution is a factor of Rise of Marikina River
V. People may or may not evacuate immediately even if Marikina River goes in 15 m water level.
1. I and V only 2. II and III only 3. I and III only 4. All of them 5. III only
104. Paalala sa mga pasahero ng bus na ito: ingatan po ninyo ang inyong mga tiket, kung nawala man ninyo ang inyong tiket, ay ikukunsiderang hindi pa kayo bayad!!!
I. Di masyadong tinitignan ng kundoktor ng bus kung sino ang mga bayad na o hindi pa
II. Ang tiket ay mahalaga bilang katunayan na kayo’y bayad na
III. Lahat ng tao sa bus ay burara pagdating sa tiket
IV. Kailangang higpitan ng bus ang polisiya sa pagbabayad ng pamasahe upang wala ni isa man sa mga pasahero ang makalusot sa pagbabayad ng pamasahe
1. III lamang 2. II at IV lamang 3. IV lamang 4. III at IV lamang 5. II lamang
105. Heavy traffic situations in EDSA can be reduced if the government has to do action to decrease the number of Private Cars in the Philippines.
I. Private cars are the causes of heavy traffic in EDSA
II. Population increase was the one of the causes of heavy traffic in EDSA
III. EDSA is always heavy traffic
IV. Government has not considered private cars as one of the causes of heavy traffic in EDSA.
1. V only 2. I, III and IV only 3. I and IV only 4. I only 5. IV only
DIRECTIONS: Each item in this section consists of statements followed by several possible conclusions. Assume that all statements are true, then determine the best conclusion/s that can be logically made from the given statements. On your Answer Sheet, shade completely the bubble that corresponds to your answer.
106. All men are women, some men are not faithful.
I. Some men are women
II. Some not faithful are women
III. All men are not faithful
1. II only 2. II and III only 3. I and II only 4. All of them 5. None of these
107. All happy are politicians, some not happy are people.
I. All politician are happy
II. Some politician are not happy
III. All people are not happy
1. I only 2. III only 3. II only 4. I and III only 5. None of these
108. Some people are misfortunes, all luck are people
I. All luck are misfortunes
II. Some luck are misfortunes
III. All misfortunes are people
IV. Some misfortunes are luck
1. None of these 2. III only 3. I and IV only 4. I and III 5. II and IV only
109. No man is an island, no lonely is man.
I. No island are man
II. No island is lonely
III. All man is not lonely
1. I and III only 2. II only 3. None of These 4. III only 5. All of them
110. All money is nothing, no nothing is everything.
I. Some money is nothing
II. Some everything is nothing.
III. No money is everything.
1. II only 2. I only 3. III only 4. None of the above 5. All of them
111. All boys are construction worker, all construction workers are muscular.
I. Some Construction Workers are muscular
II. Some boys are muscular
III. All muscular are construction workers
1. I and III only 2. II only 3. All of them 4. None of These 5. II and III only
112. Some bays are having good sunset, all good sunset are relaxing. Manila Bay is relaxing.
I. Some bays are sunset
II. Some relaxing are bays
III. Manila Bay is having a good sunset
IV. Some bay are relaxing
1. IV only 2. III only 3. I and III only 4. II and IV only 5. III and IV only
113. Ang lahat ng pagtuturo ay nakakapagod. May matutunan kapag may pagtuturo. Si Mae ay pagod.
I. Si Mae ay isang guro
II. Nakakapagod ang lahat ng pagtuturo
III. Di lahat ng natutunan ay nakakapagod.
IV. Si Mae ay napapagod sa lahat ng pagtuturo.
1. III lamang 2. I at III lamang 3. I, II, at III lamang 4. III at IV lamang 5. IV lamang
114. No life is planet, some planet is discovered, Kepler is a discovery a while ago.
I. Some discovered are planet
II. Some planet are life
III. No discovered are life
IV. Some discovered are not life.
V. Kepler is a planet
VI. Kepler is discovered but not life.
1. I only 2. II, III and V only 3. IV and VI only 4. III only 5. All of them
115. All Traffic Lights are green, No green is car. There is a traffic light in P. Tuazon Cor. EDSA.
I. Traffic Light in P. Tuazon is green.
II. Some car is Traffic Light
III. No Traffic Light is car
IV. No car is Traffic Light
V. No green is traffic lights.
1. I, III and VI only 2. III and V only 3. I and V only 4. III and IV only 5. III, IV and V only
Key Answers to Logic Reasoning Questions in 2017 Civil Service Exam: