This is the Examination Advisory No. 21, s. 2018 issued by the Civil Service Commission.
TO : ALL EXAMINEES OF THE SUSPENDED AUGUST 12, 2018 CSE-PPT IN NCR AND MORONG, RIZAL
SUBJECT : RESET OF THE EXAMINATION TO NOVEMBER 11, 2018
The Civil Service Commission (CSC) has approved the resetting of the August 12, 2018 Career Service Examination-Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) for NCR and Morong, Rizal to November 11, 2018. The resetting is in view of the suspension of the August 12, 2018 CSE-PPT implemented in these areas due to the onslaught of torrential rains (Habagat) enhanced by Tropical Storm Karding.
Please be advised of the following guidelines/procedures which shall govern the November 11, 2018 Reset CSE-PPT:
- For examinees of NCR Examinees concerned shall have the same testing center and school assignment as in the suspended August 12, 2018 CSE-PPT. No request for transfer of testing center and school assignment shall be allowed.
- For examinees of Morong, Rizal Examinees concerned shall have the same testing venue/school assignment as in the suspended August 12, 2018 CSE-PPT.
- All examinees concerned shall no longer be required to register again. The general admission rules shall apply on examination day (November 11, 2018). Examinees should bring the following items: – I.D. card (preferably the same I.D. card presented during filing of application for the suspended August 12, 2018 CSE-PPT. If the I.D. card to be presented for admission is different from the I.D. card presented during filing of application, the examinee must present any of the other accepted I.D. cards which is preferably valid, i.e. not expired); – BLACK ball pen/s; – Original of Birth Certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority, or the Local Civil Registry printed on Security Paper (only if the I.D. card has no date of birth); – Application Receipt and/or CSC Official Receipt (if available); – Notice of School Assignment generated thru the Online Notice of School Assignment (if available); and – Water or preferred beverage (except alcoholic beverage) placed in a clear/transparent container, and/or candies/biscuits, which shall be subject to inspection by the Room Examiner/Proctor.
- All examinees concerned shall only be given one chance to take the rescheduled examination free of charge. Those who would not be able to take the November 11, 2018 Reset CSE-PPT shall have their examination fee and slot forfeited. Any request for postponement/another rescheduling shall not be allowed. For this matter, they shall file a new application for the next schedule of CSE-PPT and pay the corresponding examination fee.
- The following Important Reminders are reiterated: – NO I.D., NO EXAM – GATES OF TESTING VENUES SHALL BE CLOSED TO EXAMINEES AT EXACTLY 7:30 A.M. Examinees that arrive later than 7:30 a.m. shall NOT be admitted. – Wear proper attire on examination day. SLEEVELESS SHIRT/BLOUSE, SHORTS/SHORT PANTS, and SLIPPERS ARE NOT ALLOWED. – Bringing of cellular phones and any other gadgets, including smart phones/watches and pens/eyeglasses with built-in camera, calculators, wristwatches with calculator, books and other forms of printed materials and all other similar items, is NOT allowed. – Further, NO bags and any other personal stuff shall be allowed. Examinees are strongly advised to bring ONLY the items listed under Item 3 (Things to Bring) above. Please be guided accordingly.
(Sgd.) FERNANDO M. PORIO Director IV Examination, Recruitment and Placement Office
30 August 2018