The following are the Synonym Questions in 2017 Civil Service Exam. This can serve as your reviewer to the upcoming Civil Service Examination.
DIRECTIONS: Choose from among the suggested answers the word that means most nearly the same as the word in capital letters. On your Answer Sheet, shade completely the box that corresponds to your answer.
66. People tend to be CAPRICIOUS in their behavior depending on the things or happening that they
see and experience.
1. Variable 2. Impulsive 3. Moody 4. Volatile 5. Unpredictable
67. We create a public official that has integrity and GUILELESS
1. Truthful 2. Hardworking 3. Transparent 4. Honest 5. Intelligent
68. Every day I sad because I have a jealous with other people, especially in other men I have no handsome face, no beautiful body, no money and NONENTITY, then, I ask myself, why God existed me?
1. Infamous 2. Unfamous 3. Not Famous 4. No home 5. No Property
69. Many people are SYBARITE they spent their money in nothing, in end, they are nothing.
1. Contented 2. Thrifty 3. Luxurious 4. Self-Indulgent 5. Not Conscious
70. Ano kaya ang buhay sa ilalim ng PANUNUPIL ng isang heneral ng Canaan at ng mga hukbo nito?
1. Pananakop 2. Pananakit 3. Pagpatay 4. Pamumuno 5. Paniniil
Key Answers to Synonym Questions in 2017 Civil Service Exam: